If you need us, you'll probably find me planning my next travel spot or at home in our cozy living room with our two puppies curled up beside me and William cooking dinner across the room. God has placed us on a path to love and serve those around us in a unique way, and we are grateful to do that at home and wherever our travels take us.
The amazing relationships we’ve built with each one of my incredible clients has been the biggest reward from our business. We are passionate about coming alongside each of our clients during this exciting season and serving them intentionally by giving them a one of a kind experience!
We are so grateful to be welcomed into my clients’ lives, share in their joy, and celebrate with their loved ones on the happiest of occasions. It is a blessing and an honor to work with every one of them!
We value your story and legacy and will create heirlooms that will show you that what you're doing matters.
schedule a CONSULTATION with us!
This is us!
We’re Aislinn and William, and we’re a husband and wife team that make up Ais Portraits! We’re so excited that you found us and because we believe that getting to know our clients is the #1 way to ensure an awesome experience, we’d love to tell you a little about us! Here are a few things you should know!
· We're college sweethearts and met on the fencing team at University of Florida!
· We’ve been married since 10.17.17. (Best. Day. Ever.)
· We don’t have children but we do have two spoiled pups named Data and Geordie!
· We live in Huntsville, AL but we love to travel!
· Aislinn started the business in 2009 while she was in high school.
· William assists at every wedding with Aislinn & also keeps our life straight!
· One of Aislinn's bucket list items is to run the Disney half marathon.
· Aislinn is the lead photographer, email writer, blogger and editor!
· We travel all over the country photographing couples and we love it!
· We shoot around 16 weddings annually.
· We’re slightly obsessed with cooking, running 5ks, and Gilmore Girls.
· We love creating beautiful images but more importantly,
· We love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives!!
These are our dogs
Here are a few things you should know about our precious pups!
· Data and Geordie are both Australian Shepherd Poodle mixes.
· Geordie yawns REALLY loudly.
· They were named after the Star Trek characters.
· Data loves coffee and has been known to knock over cups just to get to the coffee.
· Geordie will wake us up at 6am so that she can cuddle on the couch.
· Both pups are office assistants and sit at Aislinn's feet during the day.
· You'll get to meet them if you're up for lots of cuddles and kisses!
vail, colorado portrait session
botanical garden wedding
yoga with goats
ritz carlton hotel wedding
backpack through europe
published in martha stewart weddings
take my dad to a broadway show (feb 2019)
help me finish my bucket list!
yoga with goats
Go back to the bucket list
I met William at a fencing tournament in college. I believe we find love in the most unexpected places. We were married in the mountains in Oregon in 2017. After our ceremony, we spent time at an alpaca farm playing with baby alpacas. He comes with me to weddings as the logistics coordinator, lighting technician, and bag carrier. Basically everyone's favorite person.
William, my husband
We may be a perfect fit if you're obsessed with your dog. I have two Aussiedoodles that tolerate me putting Christmas sweaters on them and greet every one they meet with a tail wag and a "boof."
Data & Geordie, my doodles
I have a thing for oversized albums because you can fit so many memories in them! Our album is incredible and we flip through it pretty regularly. William laughs but I have considered making a few versions of our wedding album because I love designing albums so much.
Our Wedding Album
I've cried in 7 different cathedrals. I get goose bumps when I walk into castles (to be fair, they are drafty). I love sitting in hotel lobbies and watching guests come and go. The Thompson hotel in Nashville is a personal favorite of mine.
Growing up, I would visit my grandma at her farm in Georgia almost every summer. She taught me how to garden and tend to the seeds we planted. I owe my love of flowers to my sweet Grandma.
meet our associate
When you choose an associate package, you're hiring an associate photographer whose photography style is similar to Aislinn's, and all of your photo editing and product fulfillment will be through Ais Portraits. All of Ais Portrait's associate photographers are talented in their own right, have worked alongside and been mentored by Aislinn, and are specialized in capturing the moments and emotions inherent in a wedding day.
Click the button to meet our associate and see some of their work. If you're interested in finding out their availability and package information, use the contact form to tell us about your day!
view her work