I’m really excited to bring this post to you because it’s something I really enjoy talking about. Shopping! This year, I’ll be watching Amazon Prime Day and may be making a few purchases for my business. I’ll be sharing a few tips to help you make the most of Prime Day this year, and next week I’ll be live updating on the Lightning Deals and deals we come across. If you want to get more information about that and a freebie of my business shopping list, sign up HERE.
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners.
Tips for a Successful Prime Day
When is Prime Day?
October 13th & 14th
1. Make a list of all the items you are interested in purchasing.
Every year I purchase a few key items for my business. For example, new memory cards and new external hard drives. If you want to see my shopping list for this year, you can grab that freebie HERE.
2. Set up deal alerts
Ok I get it if this might be a little too much for you, but this is really one of the best tips I could give you. Set up deal alerts. Don’t know how to do that? Here’s the steps:
-Open the Amazon app
-Tap the three-stacked-lines icon to open the menu
-Go to Settings > Notifications
-Enable notifications for “Your Watched & Wishlisted Deals”
Ta da! Now I recommend you go refer to your list of items that you’re interested in and add them to your deal alerts. This will help you snag these items quickly if they go on sale!
3. Browse Lightning Deals in the morning
Lightning Deals are deals on Prime Day. The deal is limited to one per customer, until the promotion period for the deal ends or all deals are claimed. Some of my favorite deals are Lightning Deals and we’ll be updating our blog with the best deals we see on Prime Day! I’ll be sending out an email to our subscribers with our live updating blog post. You can sign up for that HERE.
4. Here are my favorite deals that are live before the big day:
- $40 off Apple Airpods with wireless charging case (pretty sure I need these)
- Two Echo Dots for $39.98.
- Insignia 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV Edition TV for $199.99
- 20% off groceries, snacks, coffee, personal care items, supplements and beauty products from Amazon brand
- Up to 20% off drinks and snacks
- Up to 40% off select clothing from Amazon’s brands. Check out early Prime Day fashion deals here.
- This dress for wedding days $19.99
I can’t wait to see you back here next week during all the fun of the sales! Looking for something in particular? Leave us a comment, and I’ll add it to my list of items to watch for!