I am thrilled to announce that we are hiring a new Ais Portraits team member!! After a lot of conversations in our household about how we can serve our clients and community better, we have decided to hire an Associate Photographer!
After 11 years of running Ais Portraits by myself, I brought on my husband William last year. We are delighted to be expanding our team by adding more team members in 2020. We believe that loving our clients well is part of what makes our business so special and so wonderful to be part of. We are looking for someone who values loving and serving others well.
Teachable & Approachable
Loyal & Trustworthy
If you are interested in this position, or if you have a friend that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below. The link to apply for the position can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
What we are looking for:
– Someone who has a natural eye, gift, and passion for photography
– Someone who is organized
– A great work ethic is super important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible
– A working knowledge of a camera. More advanced techniques can be taught.
– Someone who values communication, feedback, and growth (personally and professionally)
**It is a bonus if you already have experience shooting weddings, but it is not necessary to apply for this position
Things you can expect from us if you are chosen to join our team:
– How to communicate and serve clients well on their wedding day or at their session
-Regular feedback and encouragement
-What it takes to make weddings, sessions, and editorial/styled shoots successful
– How to manage the various situations on a wedding day or during a session
– This will be a position that is compatible with another part-time or full-time job.
– This position does not include in-studio / office work, but it will require that you be available on weekends (for weddings) and in the evenings (for sessions), at team events and meetings.
– This position is local, we will not be accepting applicants outside of a 50-mile radius of Huntsville.
– This candidate will be working exclusively under the Ais Portraits brand.
– You must own your own photography equipment but not a whole set of lenses and equipment.
– We are not in a rush to hire, and we won’t if we don’t find the right fit for our team.
– We will be training you to have the “Ais Portraits look,” while drawing out your personal style as a photographer.
– If you love taking photos but hate the business side of photography, you could be the perfect fit!
If you have carefully read all of the above and would still like to apply, you may do so HERE. : 2020 Associate Application
All Applications are due no later than December 1, 2019.