I was packing for a week long trip to Ireland. Throwing things in my backpack and then taking them out again. Everything felt up in the air. William had been interviewing for a job for over a month, and I just couldn’t handle not knowing where we would end up. William and I got in the car to pick up last minute things for my trip. His cell phone rang. This was it. This was the moment we would find out if he got the job. He hung up the phone and said, “Well, I guess we’re moving to Huntsville!”
I’ve been keeping this under wraps for about a week because I wanted to tell everyone when I was home from Ireland. William, Data, and I are MOVING to Huntsville, Alabama!!!! We are ecstatic about this opportunity. William has been interviewing all over the country for engineering jobs, and he received an amazing job offer from a company in Huntsville.
If you know me, you know that I have been waiting and praying for William to find a job he loves after graduation. It’s weighed on my heart(and nerves) to not know where we would be in the next few years. We’ve been together for 5 years, and in that time I have lived in 3 cites, 12 homes, and traveled thousands of miles. It has been a challenge to not know where I will be next, but I have always tried to make the best of wherever I am. This move to Huntsville, will set into motion the beginning of our married years and the beginning of our lives together. We could not be more excited. We will be moving the first couple weeks in May!
What this means for you:
1. I will now be able to take on Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia weddings! (My favorites are Birmingham, Nashville, and Atlanta)
2. For 2018 clients, I will not be charging travel fees for Orlando, Destin, Birmingham, Nashville, or Atlanta!
3. I will be offering some special deals to couples getting married in my favorite cities for 2018! Ask me what they are!
I want to thank everyone who has booked me, cheered me on, and believed in me during this beautiful adventure of being a wedding photographer. It has been an incredible gift to create art every day and capture your stories. My family lives in Destin and Orlando, so I will be back frequently to visit. Thank you to everyone who continues to refer me to friends and family. I adore my clients and I am so excited to continue to create more amazing experiences for them.
What I need:
1. Recommendations! What are your favorite things to do, see, and eat in the North Alabama area? We will be close to Chattanooga, Nashville, Atlanta, and Birmingham!
2. Vendor and Venues. Do you know of any vendors in the Huntsville area or any beautiful venues I should know about? Let’s connect!
3. Love and Support. Y’all this move is going to be wonderful, but I don’t know many people in the area we will be moving to. I could use texts, emails, and letters of encouragement during this craziness.
Are you excited about our move? Are you surprised? Do you think Data will like the snow? Comment below and tell me what you think!